which createrepo >&/dev/null if [ "$?" != 0 ]; then echo "createrepo Not Found" echo "yum install createrepo" fi if [ -f $2 ]; then echo "DVD ISO destination $2 already exists. Remove first to recreate." exit 1 fi # Make sure there is enough free space to hold the DVD image on the filesystem
How long do 3m p100 filters last
- A Centos6 pxe install is not running correctly due to error: Unable to read package metadata. Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: Centos6-os. However from examining ...
- Unable to install createrepo package. What package provides createrepo command in RHEL 8? How to get createrepo command on RHEL 8?
EPEL provide lots of packages for CentOS / RHEL, It is not part of RedHat or CentOS but is designed to work with these major distributions. Please note that EPEL only provides free and open source software unencumbered by patents or any legal issues.
- The createrepo tool generates the repodata directory and XML metadata that makes up a repository of RPM packages. This repository format is supported by apt-rpm, red-carpet(zen), smartpm, up2date, yast, and yum.
4-3 Cisco WAE Server 6.4.3 Installation Guide Chapter 4 Offline Installation Offline Installation Example: vi CentOS-Base.repo b. For every header, add or change enabled=1 to enabled=0.
- Dec 22, 2019 · # yum repolist Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, security Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile * epel: mirror.us.leaseweb.net repo id repo name status base CentOS-6 - Base 6,706 centos-sclo-sclo CentOS-6 - SCLo sclo 495 epel Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 - x86_64 12,505 extras CentOS-6 - Extras 53 updates CentOS-6 - Updates 1,288 ...
8) Disable the rest of the repos on the client servers. You can also delete them. ... Linux, Operating Systems and tagged apache, centos, createrepo, host, httpd ...
- iptables -A OUTPUT -p icmp --icmp-type 8 -s -d -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT This entry was posted in Centos Notes , Firewall and tagged Allow ICMP in IPTables , iptables on June 29, 2015 by rpaco .
1. download and install createrepo rpm from http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/createrepo/ or you can install rpmforge rpm from http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/FAQ.php#A1 after that, if it's RHEL, you might need to 'yum install createrepo', if it's centos, it might be already there. 2. on yum server, you need NFS and createrepo as follows:
- A createrepo_c security update has been released for Fedora 33. SECURITY: Fedora 33 Update: createrepo_c-0.16.1-1.fc33
A software package management system (PMS) is a collection of software tools to automate the process of installing, upgrading, configuring, and removing software packages for a computer's operating system in a consistent manner.
- createrepo ~/pub/centos/ 7 /x86_64 createrepo ~/pub/centos/ 7 /noarch リポジトリを利用する. 今回は「リポジトリを追加してくれるパッケージ」として sig9-release-centos-7-0.el7.noarch.rpm を作成し、リポジトリ上に配置しました。
Image server for LXC and LXD. This domain hosts a public image server for use by LXC and LXD. All images available on this server are generated using community supported, upstream LXC image templates available here.